Certified Daikin Fit Eco System Elite Dealer in Edmond, OK and the Nearby Areas
A ductless mini-split is the best option if you don’t have space or budget for ductwork installation and only need to cool a single room. If you’re looking to install this type of air conditioning unit, Triple Play Home Services could be of help.
Your Source of Expert Mini-Split Services in Oklahoma City, OK
At Triple Play Home Services, we work hard to be your trusted go-to source of mini split ac installation. To make sure you only get the best possible service, we only deploy technicians with qualifications and a proven track record in the field. We’re equipped with the knowledge and tools required to complete every mini-split task excellently.
And our staff listens to every customer’s needs attentively. We understand that your needs are different from the needs of other customers. So to give you an excellent experience, our staff takes time to understand your needs.
Talk to us if you have any ductless mini-split needs or concerns. We’re your trusted mini-split contractor in Oklahoma City, OK.
What is a Ductless Mini-split?
One of the units will be installed indoors.But this type of unit can only cool a room where it’s installed. So you cannot use a single mini-split to cool your entire room.
Meanwhile, the outdoor compressor sits outside your house, connected by copper tubing that supplies refrigerant through the outer walls of your home. You can install it in an inconspicuous space outdoors.
Fast and Reliable Heating and Cooling Services in Oklahoma City, OK
You can’t go wrong with Triple Play Home Services. We’re the name you can count on when it comes to mini split air conditioner installation. Our technicians are friendly and professional, and they will always give you an honest assessment of your system’s needs. Call us today for more information or to schedule our services!
Why Choose a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Here are the other benefits of installing this A/C type:
- Fast and easy system installation. Therefore, a mini-split service in Edmond, OK won’t cost you much compared to other types of cooling units.
- It’s more flexible than other types of A/Cs. As mentioned above, you can have the indoor unit suspended in the ceiling. Install it where you think it looks best.
- No energy losses due to duct leak (Duct air leak can cause the unit to consumer 30% more energy)
- Most units come with remote control, so you can easily control the equipment even if it’s suspended in the ceiling.
- It’s great for zoning. You can install one indoor mini-split unit in every room to better control the individual room’s temperature.